Are you tired of your chord voicings? Do you want a clear system for learning and integrating triad and 7th chord inversions into your music? Maybe you need to learn some big band guitar voicings, or you’ve always wanted to learn how to play jazz chords with walking bass lines. How about some explorations of quartal harmony?
Part Three in The Guitar Lesson Companion, Volume Two (and these free lessons) will give you the tools and the plan you need to really learn this material. Whether you need a lot of structure (weekly lessons) or you want to study on your own with the 4 Year Weekly Guitar Lesson Guide, order your books and get started today!
PURCHASE AT YOUR LOCAL GUITAR SHOP, OR FOR THE SAME AMOUNT, GET THE METHOD BOOKS DELIVERED TO YOU!
(U.S. Domestic Addresses)
|The Guitar Lesson Companion, Volume One, Second Edition FREE SHIPPING!||Free with $40 Donation|
|The Guitar Lesson Companion, Volume Two FREE SHIPPING!||Free with $35 Donation|
|Both Book & CD Packages (Best Value) FREE SHIPPING!||Free with $70 Donation|
Retail Prices = Volume One: $40, Volume Two: $35 All books are mailed from the United States Post Office in a Priority Mailer, so most people receive their packages in 2-3 business days. You’ll receive an email when your donation has been processed and your package is on its way. Questions on International Donations? Email: LeadCatPress@gmail.com
25) Triads and Inversions = Pages 149-150: http://youtu.be/R-Q_uf-25JE
26) Big Band Chord Voicings = Pages 149, 151: http://youtu.be/GQ11Qi6_nwk
27) Altered Chord Construction and Resolution = Pages 149, 152-154: http://youtu.be/PsJjgNunSLc
28) Walking Bass Lines with Chords = Pages 149, 155: http://youtu.be/xLpxe03uzwU
29) Chord Inversions, Pages 149, 156-158: http://youtu.be/muz0bceFdiw
30) Quartal Harmony and Scale Patterns Pages 149, 159-160: http://youtu.be/z68wcXGcuRo
QUICK LINKS TO OTHER LESSONS: Technique Studies, Standard Music Notation, Chords, Scales, and Theory, College Music Theory, Chord Tone Soloing, Special Topic Lessons, Jam Tracks in All Keys, Metronome and Drum Tracks