Brand new to guitar? Check these videos first! (They are just 60 seconds each.)
Step One: Download the FREE SAMPLE
Step Two: Watch the One Minute Videos Below, and Complete Each Assignment.
Play the Reading Study on page 10 with Audio Track 2 (below).
Step Three: If that felt like the right amount of challenge, and you think you could benefit by learning all of the fundamental skills in this progressive, step-by-step approach, pick up your book today!
PURCHASE AT YOUR LOCAL GUITAR SHOP, OR FOR THE SAME AMOUNT, GET THE METHOD BOOKS DELIVERED TO YOU!
FREE SHIPPING (to U.S. Domestic Addresses)
|The Guitar Lesson Companion, Volume One, Second Edition||$40 Donation|
|The Guitar Lesson Companion, Volume Two||$35 Donation|
|Both Book & CD Packages (Best Value)||$70 Donation|
Each book is 160 8.5″ x 11″ pages, spiral bound. Retail Prices = Volume One: $40, Volume Two: $35 All books are mailed from the United States Post Office in a Priority Mailer, so most people receive their packages in 2-3 business days. You’ll receive an email when your donation has been processed and your package is on its way. Questions on International Donations? Email: LeadCatPress@gmail.com
STILL NOT CONVINCED? CHECK OUT THE COURSE:
Caution: No one follows this plan exactly, but everyone likes to see where they are and where they are headed.
Should you take guitar lessons while working through this material?
Guitar teachers who see you for weekly lessons will:
- Answer your questions as they come up so you don’t feel stuck
- Correct mistakes or issues you may not notice on your own, before they become bad habits
- Pace your assignments appropriately, allowing you to make consistent progress
- Hold you accountable to your assignments because you know you will be tested each week
- Apply the concepts and skills you are learning to the music you enjoy that is at your level
Taking periodic guitar lessons allows you to:
- Work at your own pace and within the limits of your busy schedule
- Let your curiosity drive your learning, so you will have more questions at each lesson which may make you feel like you are getting a better value for each lesson
- Feel more confident and prepared for each lesson that you do take, and even if you feel unprepared, you are ready for the guidance and structure to help you get back on track
Contact Susan Palmer about lessons or the books: LeadCatPress@gmail.com